Abstract Submission Guidelines
- The abstract should be written in English. It should be concise and clear, typically limited to 350 words maximum.
- Topic should fit into one of the thematic areas in the program ( see here )
- Follow the suggested format and content in this sample ( click here ).
- Deadline for abstract submission is October 25, 2023
- Register here to submit abstract.
- Track the progress and acceptance of your abstract using the access code assigned to you.
- Selected abstracts will be notified on or before October 31, 2023
- Once accepted, a full paper is required to be submitted for inclusion in the conference proceedings.
Poster Preparation & Presentation Guidelines
- Size: 60 cm x 160 cm, Portrait
- Resolution: minimum of 500 dpi
- File type: pdf
- Camera ready poster for printing submission: November 15, 2023
- Posters will be printed by the ISC secretariat
- Posters could be installed as early as November 26, 2023 and removed not later than November 30, 2023
- Drop box to deposit questions regarding the poster will be available in designated places in the poster session venue.
Full Paper Guidelines for Oral Technical Paper Presenters: